Saturday 29 June 2013

Summer staples



I found these two items in the Zara sale and I am absolutely in love! I've been searching for these sandals in my size for what feels like months, and with them only being £15.99, they were a much more attractive alternative to the similar styles made by Acne and Michael Kors. 

Teamed with a plain grey or white t-shirt I think these shorts would look amazing, but this outfit could easily be changed to an evening one if you switch out the sandals for heels and throw a blazer on over the t-shirt.

I never normally venture out of a monochrome wardrobe colour palette, however, these silky paisley patterned shorts are perfect for my upcoming vacation to LA! 

What are your summer staple wardrobe items? 


Photograph from my personal Instagram account - Instagram.com/annafreyab 

No comments:

Post a Comment